Thursday, April 5, 2012

Book Release: Gathering the Wind

Just in time for storm season...

Over the past few months, I've been quietly working on a non-fiction book about weather and the Bible. After exhaustively sorting through and researching well over a thousand Scripture verses on the topic, I can now say that the book is ready to go. It will be released on April 14, 2012. Topics covered include: who controls the weather, weather as a warning, weather as judgment, weather in times of battle, End Time climate change, and much more.

On a similar note, I have already started work on a related novel, Race The Sky, which will hopefully be ready by fall. This book will be my first full-length fiction offering since Theft at the Speed of Light, and the story will be centered around a group of stormchasers.

I will also likely run a giveaway or two over on Goodreads for the new title. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment