Thursday, February 20, 2020

And Then There Were More

Although I have not posted anything for a while, I felt it was time to put out an update. I have been working on multiple books as of late, including a couple of fiction titles and several Bible studies.

The first Bible study out of the gate will be Gathering the Artists: What the Bible Says About God, Art, and Creativity. It will cover a broad range of topics including the tabernacle, the temples, music, writing, drama, and more. Four more Bible studies will follow, including books on time, insects, plants, and animals. The fiction titles will be the remaining two books of the Secrets of the Elements series. Books one through three are currently available on Amazon here.

I'll post more updates as each release date approaches. I hope to have the Artists study out by the end of March. The rough draft of the Insects study has already been written and will follow soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment